Happy Friday Everyone! Have a safe and happy weekend.
Let’s make a list of some of the hard facts on selling your home.
- Know the local Real Estate Market. Look at what is making the house sales happen. Ask your realtor and if they don’t know find an agent that does know. Local trends in your neighborhood are critical in selling your home.
- Declutter your home. The biggest payoff for to selling your home is the time spent cleaning and decluttering your home. Homes that look to be well maintained sell for more money. When you clean out your house this can help it look like it is being well maintained and kept up with. Take the you out of your home so buyers can picture themselves in your home.
- Price your Home right. It’s simple you over price your home it will sit on the market longer. Price right when you first list so your home does not sit on the market for a length of time. Over priced homes help sells your neighbors house.
- Selling your home is inconvenient. Your will be inconvenienced by the times that buyers are able to see your property. Be prepared for that change in your schedule.
- Make Repairs ahead of time. When making these repairs before a buyer has inspector come in can save you time and money. If you know it needs to be repaired do it before the listing goes active. Buyers love to negotiate after the home inspection so keep that in mind.
- Closing Date is the Move Out Date. It can turn buyers away from a home that they have to continue to allow the seller to stay in the house.
- The last but most important is finding a agent that fits you and has knowledge in the sale of homes.