Hello to all! Check out this time line for buyers and sellers! This can really help with the stress of buying selling a home. Make sure that you have an agent that keeps you in the loop and up to date as to where your transaction is at.
Re-Opening the first week in October in the former Anderson Furniture store, located at 2003 1st. Ave, Hibbing.
Well the leaves are turning fast so I hope everyone is able to get out for a drive and take a look at them, because before we know it they will be gone and winter will be upon us. Speaking about winter have you started thinking about preparing your yards and septic’s for it. Its better to be overly prepared than not at all. Most winters when we get large amounts of snow you usually don’t have to worry about your septic’s because then you have a nice layer of insulation covering it. But those winters that we don’t get large amount’s of snow is when you need to put down hay or straw over your septic for insulation so it don’t freeze up on you, cause that can be very costly to have someone come and thaw it out for you. This is just one of the things to be thinking about since winter is right around the corner.
We here at Perrella hope you all have a great work week ahead of you & stay safe!!!
We are asked on a regular basis why a buyer or seller should use a real estate agent. Below are 29 reasons why….
Keep in mind as agents we could add to the 29 reasons. Number 30 would be because we enjoy selling properties!
Interest rates remain historically low! Many lenders are quoting and buyers are telling us they are talking about rates under 4% and for sure under 4.5%! That’s amazing! What a great time to buy a house and lock into a great rate for 30 years!
If you are thinking about buying a house in the near future, get pre-approved today and get educated on what your costs will be and how much you qualify for.
Reminder: We tell buyers: You will likely qualify for more than you are comfortable spending. Find out what your payment will be in order to determine what price range you want to look in!
Contact us to help guide you through the home buying process!
BUYER BENEFITS of MLS (Multiple Listing Service):
The are multiple benefits of the MLS or Multiple Listing Service. For buyers, it means you can work with one real estate agent and do not have to call multiple offices or agents to get information or set up showings! Buyers, find a Realtor you can trust and will give you the service you need! Your agent can help you get in to all the houses listed by all the real estate companies in the MLS and help you write offers! Give us a call today!
Happy Friday Everyone! Have a safe and happy weekend.
Let’s make a list of some of the hard facts on selling your home.
- Know the local Real Estate Market. Look at what is making the house sales happen. Ask your realtor and if they don’t know find an agent that does know. Local trends in your neighborhood are critical in selling your home.
- Declutter your home. The biggest payoff for to selling your home is the time spent cleaning and decluttering your home. Homes that look to be well maintained sell for more money. When you clean out your house this can help it look like it is being well maintained and kept up with. Take the you out of your home so buyers can picture themselves in your home.
- Price your Home right. It’s simple you over price your home it will sit on the market longer. Price right when you first list so your home does not sit on the market for a length of time. Over priced homes help sells your neighbors house.
- Selling your home is inconvenient. Your will be inconvenienced by the times that buyers are able to see your property. Be prepared for that change in your schedule.
- Make Repairs ahead of time. When making these repairs before a buyer has inspector come in can save you time and money. If you know it needs to be repaired do it before the listing goes active. Buyers love to negotiate after the home inspection so keep that in mind.
- Closing Date is the Move Out Date. It can turn buyers away from a home that they have to continue to allow the seller to stay in the house.
- The last but most important is finding a agent that fits you and has knowledge in the sale of homes.
Check out this Swan Lake property! MLS # 132007. Address 29398 West Shore Drive reduced to $220,000. Call us today for your real estate needs 218-262-5582.
Are you looking to list your house? What are things you need to do to get your property ready to list?
First and foremost DECLUTTER!!! The best thing to do is get rid of clutter. Too much furniture in a small space can make the room look cluttered and hard for a buyer to see what the room actually looks like. It is hard for buyers and their agents to look past too many Knick Knacks and wall hangings so pack them up.
Depersonalize…. When a home looks and feels like the seller’s house it is hard for the buyer to see themselves living in the home. Take out any of your personal belongings and pack them up.
Furniture Groupings… There is a belief that furniture pushed up against the walls make a room feel larger, but that isn’t the case. You should instead place furniture in cozy conversational groups also keeping in mind you must keep traffic flow. This will help make the room look cozy and larger.
Home Lighting… Having great lighting can make your home look warm and welcoming. To do this increase the wattage in lamps and fixtures. Make sure to have ambient lighting, task lighting and accent lighting. Dark corners can really scare a buyer.
Neutral and Appealing… All rooms of a home should be a neutral fresh color. This will tone down any dated finishes. By neutral color that does not mean only a beige color. Keep in mind Bold colors have a way of reducing offers.
For more ideas of what to do to get your home ready for listing you can call one of our agents today.
On the anniversary of the September 11th attacks, Americans will unite in service in the same remarkable way that so many came together following the attacks.
“In the dark days following September 11, Americans came together as a country to show that we are there for each other,” said Kim Mansaray, acting CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service. “We see this same spirit of service in the extraordinary acts of neighbor helping neighbor and stranger helping stranger in communities impacted by Hurricane Harvey. I am proud that so many Americans choose to dedicate this day to give back in honor of the victims and heroes of September 11. This is America at its best.” – Kim Mansaray, Acting Chief Executive Officer
As in years past, we anticipate service and remembrance activities in all 50 states, at which there will be opportunities for hundreds of thousands of volunteers to paint and refurbish homes, run food drives, spruce up schools, reclaim neighborhoods, and support and honor veterans, soldiers, military families, and first responders. To find opportunities to serve during this year’s September 11th Day of Service and Remembrance, you can look for projects using the “Find volunteer opportunities” tool. Register your 9/11 Day of Service project, or organize a service project in your area.
We here at Perrella believe that it is important to get involved with your communities and lending a helping hand whenever you can.